Our homes in the Cortit development, ranging from 55 to 105 m2, are located in a fully refurbished industrial building with excellent connections to metro and bus services.
Its features include aerothermal air conditioning, 100% equipped kitchens, laminate parquet flooring and, in general, top quality finishes. Its patio and interior terrace and the large parking spaces and storage rooms complete the set that can become your new home.
Walls with common areas of perforated brick type “vase” with insulation and laminated chalk. Separations between
houses and interior walls of laminated chalk boards with internal insulation.
• 8mm thick AC4 laminated parquet and 20cm plinth, except for kitchens, bathrooms, terraces and balconies.
• Kitchens, bathrooms and laundry room with porcelain stoneware.
• Balconies with ceramic flooring
• Paved with porcelain stoneware up to the ceiling
• Meridian de Roca toilets
• Silestone countertop with bowl-type spout for countertop and mixer taps type L20
• Resin shower tray and glass screen installed.
• Modular high and low cabinets with a wood chipboard core and two-color laminate finishes (wood and white).
• White Zeus Silestone tile and front or similar.
• Dishwasher, Refrigerator and Decorative Hood or Telescopic Extractor (Balay House Appliances) integrated into the kitchen furniture.
• Built-in oven and 3-burner glass-ceramic hob from the Balay house
• Stainless steel sink from TEKA and tap L20.
• Entrance door on the floors, solid, smooth, white lacquered. Security lock, handle and peephole.
• The interior doors, smooth, white lacquered and with a small handle.
Walls and ceilings in smooth white plastic paint.
• Homes equipped with television and frequency modulated (FM) in the living room, kitchen and bedrooms.
• Collective terrestrial antenna (conventional).
• Pre-installation of broadband telecommunications for cable operators through sockets located in the living room and in the master bedroom.
• Video intercom.
• Internal telephone network, with outlets in the dining room, kitchen and bedrooms.
• According to regulation 1/1998 of February 27, the building will have the installation of the common infrastructure for access to digital communication and television services.
According to current regulations, with adequate power distributed in the corresponding circuits. The scorecard
and protection placed in the hall of the house.
• According to current regulations. Indoor installation with the corresponding accessories for hot and cold water in all toilets.
• Production of hot water with an aerothermal system, with an indoor hydrokit unit for kitchens.
• Installation of air conditioning with aerothermal heat pump in ducts.
• Porcelain material vestibule and floor scale.
• Elevator: Electromechanical. Automatic doors to landing and cabin.
The distribution plans, elements and m² of this commercial dossier are indicative and may be subject to modifications. The 3D images or renders of the facade and the interior of a typical house are only simulations of the spaces that do not include the elements AND furniture represented and do not have any contractual value.
UCSA reserves the right to change without prior notice ANY type of material or Finishing for Reasons arising from the facultative, commercial or supply management, always maintaining the SAME quality standard.